",A jade stone is futile before it is processed, a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.", – Chinese Proverb
NVIDIA pool mining with Windows (XMRig-nvidia)
– Setting up your very first NVIDIA pool mining software under Windows
– Windows 7 or higher
– A NVIDIA Graphiccard capable of mining
– Has an AEON Wallet address
– Has basic pool mining skill or has read through Basic skill of pool mining
– I am not a Windows professional, some parts of this guide can be improved and be done ter a more professional way.
– The pool mining software shown te this guide is private preference, you are of course free to choose any other software.
– The pool Serenity shown te this guide is wielded by Hidden Jadestone, you are of course free to choose any other pool.
Step 1: Download pool mining software
For this guide wij will use the Serenity AEON Pool and the mining software “XMRig-nvidia”.
Go to Serenity AEON Pool and switch to the “Getting Started” Tabulator. Scroll down to the Mining Apps section.
Wij want to download “XMRig-nvidia”, so click on “GitHub” under the Downloads section.
Download the newest .zip verkeersopstopping of this software by clicking on it. Ter this case it is: xmrig-nvidia-2.Trio.1-win64.zip
Confirm with OK.
You will see not the content of the .zip opstopping.
Create a fresh folder on your rekentuig with the name “aeon_mining”. Copy those Three files from the .zip verkeersopstopping to “aeon_mining”.
You just downloaded your very first AEON NVIDIA pool mining software, now wij have to set it up.
Step Two: Configure and commence your pool mining software
Now its time to configure our pool software. Open your config.json opstopping ter the aeon_mining folder and edit following parts…
Click on File->Save.
After you saved config.json, you can close the texteditor.
(If you are an advanced user, you can adjust the config.json of course further and optimize it to your setup.)
All done, now wij can embark the pool mining. Dual click on xmrig-nvidia.exe
You successfully commenced pool mining on your rekentuig!
Now that it is running, wij want to check our stats. Go to Serenity AEON Pool scroll down to the section “Your Stats & Payment History”.
Inject your YOUR_PUBLIC_WALLET_ADDRESS and click on “Lookup”.
Here you will see your pending balance, current hash rate, payouts and other stats.
All you have to do now is to wait for the pool to find a block!:)
Congratulation, you just setup your very first CPU pool mining software.
The one and only thehihoguy.
Poolowner of Serenity and maintainer of Hidden Jadestone.